[OM] Re: [Photo] Workshop in studio

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Workshop in studio
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:55:27 -0600
Johan Malmstrom wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Yesterday I attended a workshop in studio photography. Very fun, and
> I will probably spam the list with photos, so here is the first two:
>
> http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/ws_061111/PB114150-Version2.jpg
> and
> http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/ws_061111/PB114151-Version2.jpg
>
> Which one do you prefer?

I prefer the one that's cropped closer.

I do like the eyes on the girl, but the hardware stuck through her lip
ruins it for me.  maybe I'm old-fashioned, but one or two earrings is
fine, any other body hardware is a major turn-off.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon