[OM] Re: Newbie portrait question

Subject: [OM] Re: Newbie portrait question
From: Ian Lowman <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:03:56 -0500
USHER99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Unless I'm not understanding things correctly, Chuck and Jeff imply a  T-cord
> can be used to trigger an extra flash in non-ttl auto for fill? I don't
> think I ever tried that, though can't think of any reason why it wouldn't
> work.
> Mike

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Hmm, good point.

What if I want to use (say) the flash on the hot-shoe for bounce
lighting (for most of the light) in TTL mode and the second T32 as
fill-in from the side? Does anyone know what happens when one flash is
in TTL, and the other is in auto when they are connected with a T-cord?

(Now I know why I just take sceneries - this portrait/indoor/flash stuff
is just too difficult!)

Cheers,
Ian