[OM] Re: CRT's vs. LCD displays

Subject: [OM] Re: CRT's vs. LCD displays
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:06:17 -0800 (PST)
Sony dispalys are made in a joint factory with Samsung in Korea. I seem to
remember reading that
Samsung is now the worlds largest producer of LCD's.

They are predicting the oversupply of LCD's we are currently experincing, will
mitigate later by
the second half of 2007 and prices should stabilise or even firm up.  They are
predicting
something similar with flash memory.

Tim Hughes