[OM] Re: E-1 for B&W

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 for B&W
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 08:04:00 -0800
I don't think it is really possible. One could remove the Bayer
sensor filter, possibly, but all the sites are still mapped to the
color calculating electronics. You would have to replace the
electronics. They would have to fit the space in the body and mapped
to the controls in the camera and match up with the other electronics
in the camera.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA