[OM] E-1 for B&W

Subject: [OM] E-1 for B&W
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 09:06:17 -0500
All this talk of giving up the E-1 for another brand led me to another
thought, which even in the best of worlds can be highly dangerous.

Seems I recall someone on this list (AG?) talking some time ago about having
an E-1 optimized for black and white. Optimized like in having a different
sensor installed. Is this a delusion, or a real memory? 'Cause I'm thinking
if I move on to another brand in color work, instead of selling my E-1 for a
paltry few cents on the dollars paid, I might convert to B&W, which I
haven't shot since the old newspaper days.

--Bob