[OM] Re: Site for determining if an OM lens is single of multi coated

Subject: [OM] Re: Site for determining if an OM lens is single of multi coated
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:34:08 -0800
The single coated lenses were labeled with a letter denoting the
number of elements. When multicoating was introduced the letter
denoting the number of lens elements was dropped and MC was added to
the front of the lens. When all the lenses were multicoated for a
while the MC logo was dropped. The 50/3.5 was not superseded by the
F2. They were manufactured side by side and the 3.5 got upgraded just
like the others.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA