[OM] [FS] E- and OM-stuff for sale

Subject: [OM] [FS] E- and OM-stuff for sale
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:12:26 +0100
Sinc I have recently switched to the "dark side" (a lot of light out
there actually ;-)), and anyway don't use my film equipment much (if
at all) anymore, I have decided to let a few items go to a new home
live a better life...

I have the following items for sale:

E-System stuff
=========

* Kirk Enterprises PZ-89 quick release plate for the E-1 body:
This is used to mount the E-1 (_without_ SHLD-2 grip attached) on an
Arca-Swiss style tripod head
(such as Really Right Stuff, Markins, Kirk heads).
Like new, only been mounted once on the E-1.
The plate sells new from Kirk for USD 55 plus shipping
(http://www.kirkphoto.com/newplate10p.html).
Asking EUR 27 plus shipping

OM Stuff
======

* Olympus Zuiko 35-70 F3.5-4.5 Zoom:
Clean all around, glass is great, a tiny walk-around zoom with a
surprisingly good performance. My favorite among the Olympus 35-70
zooms.
Asking EUR 40 + shipping

* Olympus Zuiko 50mm f3.5 Macro:
Multicoated,  black nosed, clean clear glass, snappy oil free
aperture blades and mechanically great condition. A great walk around
"normal" lens
with true macro ability.
Asking EUR 40 + shipping

* Vivitar 2X Macro Focusing Teleconverter with Case:
Excellent, clean glass and mechanics.
Asking EUR 30 + shipping

* Olympus Remote Cord 5m
Asking EUR 15 + shipping

* Olympus Winder 2:
A beater, ugly, but seems to work.
Free (shipping only)

* Olympus TTL Auto Connector Type 3
Free (shipping only)

* Vivitar 550 FD M/P/O Flash
Does TTL on OMs like a T32. It's also an upright design that raises
the flash tube higher above the lens than a T32, making red-eye less
likely. Doesn't have the TTL connectors, of course, so only really
useful on camera or with the T20 Auto Connector. I think I remember
Chuck (was it you?) liked it.
Rather good shape, seems to work.
Free (shipping only)

Prices are negotiable! PayPal preferred.
I will ship worldwide (shipping will be from France).

Bernard