[OM] Re: [sorta OT] Back in black, baby, and a mini-review of gear...

Subject: [OM] Re: [sorta OT] Back in black, baby, and a mini-review of gear...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:58:22 -0800
Thanks for the information. I tried that iPod plus Belkin device and
returned the Belkin. A friend is using Apple's own cable solution now
and likes it, but he tends to take small jpeg files. I use a
FlashTrax which works fine, but it always seemed a bit flimsy and now
the capacity is limiting with 10MP raw files.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA