[OM] Which camera is best buy?

Subject: [OM] Which camera is best buy?
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 17:03:11 +0000
Hi
I've got £300 to spend on a s/h DSLR. I've spent all day looking for a
decent s/h DSLR for that price. So far I've found two camera shops with a
DSLR at that price. A camera repair shop (where I bought my Olympus C150
compact) has an Olympus E300 for £329 - but will sell for £20 less for a
cash sale. Forget offhand what lens he said it has.
A camera exchange shop elsewhere has a second-hand Canon 300D cw 18-55 lens
- says its like new and it's got a spare battery and a canon case worth £50
for £325.
That's all the info I have at the moment I'm afraid, but based on that I was
wondering which camera do you think would be the better buy and why? Bear in
mind I'm new to DSLRs.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!