[OM] Re: Fangs and Dark-side temptations

Subject: [OM] Re: Fangs and Dark-side temptations
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 17:33:09 -0800
Did you realize you are sending double messages to the list?

I started to point out that you know when a picture is taken with a
DSLR as well, but rereading your post you apparently want the camera
to announce to anyone nearby that a picture has been taken.  No
thanks. I had a mechanical Canon F1n once that sounded like the
impact of a hammer on an anvil that could startle a flock birds into
flight. I was deliriously happy to replace it with the OM4T. And I
admit that I like the further refinements of mirror/shutter sound
with my Nikons. I did not like the sound of the OM40 which was a big
step back from the OM1 and OM4T, but to each his own. Gave that one
to my niece.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA