[OM] Fangs and Dark-side temptations

Subject: [OM] Fangs and Dark-side temptations
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 14:28:32 -0800 (PST)
It's not too many times this happens to me, but I was in the
camera store today and managed to score an Expodisc for five
bucks.  Unbelievable!

Well, I looked very carefully at the D200 and 5D today--with
battery grips.  Both really are nice cameras, but that D200 just
ran circles around the 5D in almost every way. Obviously, image
quality and other issues may arguably be better with the 5D, but
as far as which camera just landed right I'd have to lean
towards the D200. The viewfinder was LARGE and BRIGHT. Also, the
way Nikon has implemented the multi-point AF indicators is
slick. The five FPS with very low blackout time is also a nice
feature--I could comfortably use this camera for sports
pictures.

But you know what's strange?  I don't want either camera.  They
both are about as emotionally satisfying as buying another
minivan.

But I do like that D200 viewfinder.

AG

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the New
Yahoo.com
(http://www.yahoo.com/preview)