[OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.

Subject: [OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:56:04 -0800 (PST)
Moose wrote:
> You've now answered your own question. "Do we have DSLR's from
> Olympus that do what we want right now?"

Obviously not.  Unfortunately, Olympus reminds me of a company
that until a few months ago headquartered in my town:  Maytag.
They built a very high quality product, but seemed to keep
"missing it" in the market place and kept losing out in recent
years to Whirlpool and LG.  Now Whirlpool OWNS Maytag and in a
few short months nothing will exist here except a number of very
large empty factories.

This is hitting home with me today.  This morning our Maytag
Dishwasher, built in 1979 finally croaked.  My wife and I
decided a few minutes ago which brand to replace it with.  It
wasn't Maytag.

AG

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)