[OM] Re: [photo] rust.

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] rust.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 23:20:52 +0000
* On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 06:15:26PM -0500, NSURIT@xxxxxxx said:

> Yes, I like them too.  Bet you had some fun with this setting.   Bill Barber

Very much so,  but I didn't have much time for photography as I was up
there on a mission to try and remove some heavy plastic bags that had
melted themselves onto my catalytic converter under my car (a Renault
Clio).

Two hours later, after much percussive beating, pulling and scraping I got
the bulk of it off,  but I think the lesson is to go around fertiliser bags
rather than over them in the future.

I'm up there every now and then helping Keith (featured in the earlier
shots) with his MG Midget which he's been restoring.

p.
--
this signature was brought to you by the letter H and the number 27
htag 0.0.23: [            I believe it's true, but I wish I knew. ]