[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #10

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #10
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:25:08 -0700
 Wow, those colors are incredible! Very lovely image :-)
Candace

Michael Wong wrote: First try Fuji Fortia slide film Fuji announced to
discontinue RVP50 &being replaced by RVP100 (not RVP100F). I tried a roll of
RVP100 &I think RVP100 is not as good as RVP50. RVP50 is more smooth &color
saturation is more richer. Upon RVP50 discontinued, Fuji issued a limited
edition slide film "Fortia". I asked my friend to buy one from Japan for me.
Woo, the color saturation is amazing, more smooth &richer than RVP50. But
it's so pity that it was limited production. Hope Fuji will proceed the
production of Fortia/Fortia SP to let us enjoy ISO50 slide film. OM-4T
Black,Zuiko 90mm F2 Marco, Fuji Fortia
http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album155/IMG1228.jpg[1]