[OM] My first really big fight with the E-1

Subject: [OM] My first really big fight with the E-1
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:09:45 -0800 (PST)
Just like Moose indicated, I'm pretty well enamoured with the
E-1, but Friday night, I had a little spat with it.

I was out trying to photograph the comet and I misplaced my
pen-light.  The camera was mounted at an odd angle on the tripod
so my hand-grip location was slightly altered.  I couldn't find
the play or menu buttons for anything. The buttons are flush
mounted on the back and I couldn't identify them.

Yes, I was a bit disenfranchised with this. I've never really
had a problem with this before, but the odd camera angle meant
that I couldn't put my hand on the grip to be able to just press
the buttons with my thumb.

This is one case where I'd like to see not only a lighted LCD
display, but back-lit buttons.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

AG

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)