[OM] Re: E-400 and older lenses?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 and older lenses?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 01:37:48 -0800
If you were mostly using an 85/1.8, I would guess that you were mostly
taking pictures of people.

If the f1.8 was for low light, a DSLR will probably be a very
different experience ... a fast aperture helps focusing but digital
works well with fairly high ISO settings.

If a shallow DOF is very important, then a full frame DSLR is the most
promising direction but they are not small nor light.

The 11-22 is a very nice lens. However the Zuiko 50/2 might be pretty
close match to your experience with the 85/1.8 although with more DOF.
Scan the archives for David Issarri (sp?) for some sample images.

-jeff