[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:37:45 -0700
I don't know. I am shocked sometimes at how bad some of my pictures
were in the past when I actually look at them. Some good ones too,
but not nearly as many as I thought. Sometimes the inspiration of a
new setting  and youthful enthusiasm do not make up for other
things.  I came across some of my old bluebooks from college recently
and I am sure that some illiterate stole my identity back then.

Of course thinking about the image is important, but taking more
images does not rule that out and could be characterized as thinking
on the fly, or not, depending on what you are doing. And I question
whether, no matter how you shot that day, that you would have seen
the same image that Joel shot, nor should you.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA

If I knew how to take a good photograph, I'd take one every time.

                   —Robert Doisneau