[OM] Re: sad news

Subject: [OM] Re: sad news
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:42:10 -0700
Really sorry to hear this Christos. I've been robbed a few times over
the years, and it just completely sucks. Now ("still", I guess I
should say) I live in an "improving" area of town, and we've had a
spate of burglaries recently. Makes me very nervous. I do have
insurance, but homeowner's insurance wouldn't likely compensate me
for even half the value of my cameras. (Since much of the value is
sentimental!) I leave a sacrificial Sony MiniDV camera out in plain
view, in hopes a nefarious someone running through would grab that
and not dig further into the various hiding places my gear resides.

Rob in Seattle