[OM] Re: OT (somewhat) digital N-thingy has arrived!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT (somewhat) digital N-thingy has arrived!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:39:58 -0400
I don't know the N*kon but think you will likely find that two of your
rotary dials are for shutter speed and aperture and the function of the
dials may change depending on the mode the camera is in (manual,
aperture priotity, shutter priority, etc).  There may also be
customization settings available to alter the default functions more to
your liking.

Chuck Norcutt