[OM] More Quantum Turbo cable information?

Subject: [OM] More Quantum Turbo cable information?
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 03:46:35 -0700 (PDT)
I am trying to document some of the connections on the Quantum Turbo and also
the Turbo 2x2 power
cables for DSLRS etc.

If you own any Turbo cables and also have an ohmeter/DVM and would be prepared
to do a few simple
measurements for me, please contact me off list.

I already have the turbo cable for canon ("CZ" cable),the cable for Olympus
"CO3" cable (for
Tseries), the Y-cable.   Would like to find more info on the CO5 olympus cable
for FL50 and any
other cables that might be available for Nikon etc. Especially interested in
cables to power Oly
E-series off low voltage turbo 2x2 output.

Thanks,
tim Hughes
timhughes@xxxxxxxx