[OM] Re: Free kodak film

Subject: [OM] Re: Free kodak film
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:17:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/2006 7:12:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

At 11:41  AM 10/18/2006, Walt Wayman wrote:

>Just curious. Am I the only one  who "signed up" for 120? Anyone
>else? Anyone? Anyone at  all?

Yeah, I signed up for 120 too.  Thought it might be fun to  dust off
the Blad and see how much of the grease has dried up in the last  few years.

Well, I guess that is at least three of us.  Mine will be used in the  Clack
or the pinhole or the folder or maybe even in the Holga.  Who knows,  but it
will get used.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber