[OM] Re: Free kodak film

Subject: [OM] Re: Free kodak film
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:51:58 +0000
I agree. I get regular, maybe one a month, notices of new stuff or special
promotions from B&H, Adorama, Calumet, Epson, Kodak, Fuji, et al., plus a dozen
or more non-photography related outfits, like Orvis, Cabela's, car parts and
other toy providers, and if I get as many as three spam messages a day in my
AT&T e-mail, it's been an extraordinarly busy day.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --