[OM] Re: Bibble E-1 profile

Subject: [OM] Re: Bibble E-1 profile
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:11:12 +0200
David (I guess you're talking to me - I'm Jez not Jeff)

I was asking about Nikon usage - I shoot Nikon dslr and OM film so I don't
have any ORFs to play with.  Thanks for the offer anyway.

As I'm already happy with what Nikon Capture 4 or PS/CR does for me
out-of-the-box, I really don't want to jump through all the hoops you've
explained!  I was interested in Bibble's all-in-one functional abilities,
assuming I'd be as happy with the image quality that all the other Nikon
users seem to be.  I guess like you say I just have to try it - it's on my
'to-do' list already, but it's not yet percolated to the top!

thanks
jez