[OM] Re: [photo] another sunrise

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] another sunrise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 03:03:25 -0700
John Hudson wrote:
> We had several camping trips down the Oregon coast in the 1990s. Our
> favourite location was Pacific City, a few miles south of Tillamook. The
> oceans sunsets were spectacular.

I guess I'm going to have to do the Oregon coast one of these days. I
always assume it's like the NorCal coast, but further away. :-)

This was a pretty good sunset over the water, but the shot I liked best
was to the North
<http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Calif/NorthCoast/SunsetBodega.htm>.

Sorry about the OT camera. I also took some with an OM-4, but the lens
was only 200mm, vs. the 380 mm eq. on the 300D and the film was fast and
a bit grainy. Also, the light was changing rapidly. So the equivalent
film shot just isn't quite as good.

Moose