[OM] Re: [OT] Who's sponsoring Flickr?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Who's sponsoring Flickr?
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 02:23:15 -0700
khen lim wrote:
> No. Just curious and interested. I'm not into conspiracy theories.
>
> K.

Well, being curious and interested lends itself nicely toward
considering such a theory.
Admitting that such a thing *could* occur, sometimes leads to a deeper
understanding of how things really are, and on rare occasion reveals a
truth or two that was otherwise "hidden."
Nothing wrong with holding yourself open to the possibility--see what
happens!  <g>

keith whaley