[OM] Re: pictures from london with japanese flavour and 3 GBs

Subject: [OM] Re: pictures from london with japanese flavour and 3 GBs
From: Russ Butler <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:02:25 -0400
Christos Stavrou wrote:
> Well, since everyone is showing pictures lately (thanx for sharing) I
> decided to show you some of mine too..
>
> They are from last week in London.
> I was not in the mood to take anything of the city.
> So just couple of friends...
> few bus-window shots...
> and several shots from a musical called 'Mikado' where a friend of mine was
> playing.
>
> http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/c1108985.html
>
> They're all strictly OM+Zuiko made pictures of course!

What were you shooting the musical shots with? It doesn't look like the
lighting is that great, yet your shots turned are really good.

> Oh.. and two weeks ago, just as I was travelling outside the city,
> I suddenly decided to do a GeeBee, if you know what I mean...
> 3 GBs in fact :-)
> http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/p35223036.html
> http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/p35222746.html
> http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/p35222748.html

Definitely GeeBee'ish. This further clouds the controversy surrounding
the GeeBee consortium, identities, etc. :-)

And someone really handy with PS could turn this
http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/p35222748.html
into a very funny shot. Maybe it's just me, but I see a guy pissing
while piloting.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)