[OM] Re: WTB OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB OM-4
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:34:06 -0400
Because everyone else who answered was going to mention how high the
battery drain was in original circuits. If there weren't so many experts
here, I'd feel obligated to go into more detail.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net