[OM] For Michael Wong [Was: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #4

Subject: [OM] For Michael Wong [Was: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #4
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:26:18 -0300
Hello Michael:

Here is a Kodachrome 25 slide of the Tai O chain / rope ferry taken in June
1975.

www.johnhudsonphoto.com/temp/images/tai_o_rope_ferry_lantau_island_0675.jpg

I am guessing that your photo was taken close to where I was standing but at
90 degrees anti-clockwise.

I have about 60 other scanned slides of HK taken in the 1971 / 75 period and
I will send you the URLs off list.

John