[OM] Re: FS: OM-3, Tokina ATX, Zuiko LOWER PRICES

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: OM-3, Tokina ATX, Zuiko LOWER PRICES
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:11:07 +0200
Hello Jim,

It's nice to see an OM-3 offered here on the list.
I've been wanting one for a while. Not that there is a big change to
dethrone my OM-4, but I'm just too found of mechanics to not like it.
You say you put on Lizard skin. Which colour is that? Do you hve any
pictures of it, or are there samples of the colour on Morgan's homepage
cameraleather.com?

I have a budget available of 250 euro, which makes about US$ 335. Could we
work out some sort of deal respecting that limit?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Bart Wientjes