[OM] Re: FS: OM-3, Tokina ATX, Zuiko LOWER PRICES

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: OM-3, Tokina ATX, Zuiko LOWER PRICES
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 06:50:07 -0700
Looks like my pricing on most of my items was a bit high so here is
the stuff relisted at lower prices. Last chance before they head off
to the 'bay':

FS: OM-3, Tokina ATX, Zuiko lens

I am selling off some of my OM gear in order to make the switch to
autofocus/digital. I am offering these to list members first come
first served. Please reply off-list to  Don't hesitate to contact me
with any questions you might have. Your satisfaction is 100%
guaranteed. If you receive an item and for ANY reason are unsatisfied
I will refund your money upon the items return in the same condition
as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC Discover,
AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in
the United States.)

1.      Olympus OM-3      NOW - $375.00
         W/Morgan Sparks Lizard Skin cover
          In great condition. New back foam, VERY MINOR brassing! Only
real marks are some scratches to the memo holder. Camera is clean and
everything works well. Includes all caps. 1-13 focusing screen installed.
I also found the Manual (A) and am inclding it.

2.      Zuiko 135 f4.5 macro lens      NOW  - $200.00
         W/box/case/caps & hood
          This lens is in like new condition and includes the orginal
box, case, ect.
In superb mechanical, cosmetic, and optical condition glass
is clean and mark free,
   diaphragm is snappy and oil free. Includes the proper hood. A great
lens for field  macro
   work. Must be used with the variable auto tube or the bellows. This
lens has seen very little use and is very nearly new.

3       Tokina 24-40 f2.8 ATX Zoom.      NOW - $150.00
        W manual/box/case/caps & hood
          Tokina's top of the line zoom. Two touch controls. A superb
lens and faster than most of the stock Zuiko zooms. This lens is
excellent mechanical, cosmetic, and optical condition glass is clean
and mark free, diaphragm is snappy and oil free. There is just the
slightest amount of brassing on the apeture ring

3       Tokina 80-200 f2.8 ATX Zoom.     NOW -   $250.00
         W manual/case/caps & hood
          Tokina's top of the line zoom. A superb lens and faster than
most of the stock Zuiko zooms. This lens is excellent mechanical,
cosmetic, and optical condition glass is clean and mark free,
diaphragm is snappy and oil free. This lens is in great shape and is
a wonderful performer.

4       Olympus MD1 motor drive.            NOW - $150.00
        w/charger & 2 (TWO) NiCad packs
          Original style with single large button on top. MD and one
NiCad control pack have a fair amount of brassing, but the second
NiCad pack is in good cosmetic shape. All in all a great user motor drive set!

Jim Couch