[OM] Re: How does digital photography change cameras and photography?

Subject: [OM] Re: How does digital photography change cameras and photography?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:48:34 -0700
Congratulations Graham!

You should post images on flickr. I would bet that they would attract
a lot of attention. With your steady stream of high quality images,
you would surely generate very high traffic and ultimately more than
pocket change.

I haven't looked that closely at the various photo sites but in a
Cisco quarterly meeting the "suits" specifically mentioned how much
traffic flickr generated and that a young woman had been hired by
Toyota because of the recognition her flickr photos received. You
already have the quality and depth of images. People just have to see
them.

Best wishes,
-jeff