[OM] Re: Alex is back - 17 bids in Oct, NOW: Crazy price hoods and basic

Subject: [OM] Re: Alex is back - 17 bids in Oct, NOW: Crazy price hoods and basic travel kit.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:40:08 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/2006 11:26:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

If I  come up with the hood, does having the box too make it worth  $200?

I don't know, but please don't anyone tempt me by offering me $200 for my
21mm/f2 hood with its original pristine box.  I might let the box go for  half
that if someone was crazy enough to pay it, but I'm gonna keep the  hood.

My basic OM travel kit these days is OM 2S, 21mm f2, 50mm f3.5, 85mm f2 and
a set of extension tubes.  If that doesn't get it, it don't need to be got  on
film.  The 21mm does double duty as a viewfinder for my Zero Image  pinhole
camera.  Just got back from a 5 day trip. Shot 2 rolls of HP 5 in  the OM, 5
rolls of 120/6X9 images with a combination of the Zero Image and an  Agfa Clack
and about 4 to 5 gigs of raw images with the e-1.  It all fit in  a small to
medium size photo backpack and was more than I really needed.   <{8^)  Bill
Barber