[OM] Re: [OM][OT]Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Madness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT]Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Madness
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:05:12 -0700 (PDT)
You think Motorcyles are dangerous?  I'm getting to the point
where I'm refusing to ride a BICYCLE on the streets anymore.  I
had a couple way too close calls this year.  Several years ago I
pounded into the drivers door of a car that pulled out in front
of me.  About a dozen years ago I almost got sucked under a semi
that tried running me off the road.

It's crazy out there with insane, drugged and drunk drivers.  I
think I'd be better off taking up a safer sport/excercise, like
being a couch-potato.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com