[OM] Fwd: Re: OM-4 speed ring help needed

Subject: [OM] Fwd: Re: OM-4 speed ring help needed
From: S Revlis <srevlis3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 02:35:04 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks a ton. I got the right tooth so all settings are good.

  I still think the speed selector ring is too hard to turn even after I
cleaned things up. I want to apply some lube but some people say it'll just
attract gunk. On the other hand some say a small about of Teflon based spray
is the way to go.

  If I can't loosen it up, then it's no fun, and I might as well just go back
to my big old R5.

  Anyone's best advice for lubing the speed ring and I'd thank you kindly...