[OM] Re: Multi-spot experiences? [Was: Multi spot metering]

Subject: [OM] Re: Multi-spot experiences? [Was: Multi spot metering]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 06:35:49 +0100
There are 2 ways I use it, Christos:

1.  AUTO: I spot meter on a mid-tone, a highlight and a shadow.

2.  MANUAL: I spot meter on a shadow and close it down 3 stops (or on
a highlight and open it up 2 stops).

3.  AUTO or MANUAL: I spot meter on a highlight and press the
Highlight button, or meter on a Shadow area and use the Shadow button.

Oh, that's 3 ... ;-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker