[OM] OM-4 speed ring help needed

Subject: [OM] OM-4 speed ring help needed
From: S Revlis <srevlis3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
I took off and cleaned the speed selector ring but moved the toothed wheel in
the mirror box which tells the camera which speed it's at (manual). So I turned
the wheel until 1/60 showed in finder then put the selector ring back on with
60th on top and thought I'd done a good thing.  Everything looked good at
first, speeds from 2000th to 1 match in the finder and on the selector ring and
in my ear, I need to push the little botton to get to Red 60th but here is the
strange part: when I select "B" the shutter goes at something fast maybe 60th
maybe more. What did I do wrong? How to fix it? Thanks

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.