[OM] Re: Is the ME-1 any good? Re: Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary note

Subject: [OM] Re: Is the ME-1 any good? Re: Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary note
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:00:43 -0500
Jez,
        I had to Google "BluTack" since it is unknown to me; but it
seems to be similar. My Aunt has an old china mantle clock that has been
in our family for generations. When I was out visiting a few years back
I noticed little blobs of sticky wax under each of its feet. I tried to
lift it from the shelf and they stuff holds it pretty firmly in place;
enough anyway to survive a 4-5 Richter (I hope). Ironically the clock
survived the Great Charleston Earthquake of 1876 without wax.

Charlie