[OM] Re: Is the ME-1 any good? Re: Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary note

Subject: [OM] Re: Is the ME-1 any good? Re: Re: the ME-1 -- a cautionary note
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:28:46 -0500
        I'll second John on this one. I really like the ME-1 on the
E-500. Mine gave me a scare though. I grabbed the camera out of the bag
at the last second on my way out the door to pick up my daughter from
her tennis class. When I put it up to my face to take a few shots of her
playing, I realized it was gone. Sh*t! Now where the hell did I lose it?
I back tracked to the car while scanning the path. No luck. Later at
home I found it in the camera bag. Big whew of relief. What to do; I
have asked my Aunt (who lives in Los Angeles) to mail me a small pinch
of Earthquake Wax that I plan to press against the frame of the ME-1 and
the camera back. I don't know if it will stick but I'll give it a try.

Charlie