[OM] Re: Manual focusing of the e500?

Subject: [OM] Re: Manual focusing of the e500?
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:46:23 -0600
Well, that is interesting. The E-300 does default back to the aperture
setting when in  manual mode. As far as I know there isn't a way to change
that. I just always am flipping back to the little +/- button, and then
adjusting shutter speed, like you. Been doing it so long I don't even think
about it. BUT, now you have me wondering and I'm gonna see if the 330 does
the same...I think it does what you want your 300 to do, I will check.

Ok, yes, the 330 defaults to the shutter setting. In fact, to change
aperture in manual mode, you have to hold the +/- button down, or it
immediately defaults to the shutter speed, and that's what you'll be
changing by mistake. Interesting. :-)
Candace