[OM] Re: dust on lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: dust on lenses
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:00:58 -0700 (PDT)
No doubt about it.. My 10 cow wife is the best damn woman that I've ever met.
This is how I made my living when I met her, so she knew this was the way it
was going to be when she married me. In her distant past, she had no
communications with her other husband, they didnt have cell phones, sat phones,
internet skype, and ebay ( for gifts, she gets lots of trinkets from me!)

Cheers.. Tim

Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That sounds like an exciting life, Tim.  But I hope that you have a
tolerant other half ....

Chris

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx