[OM] Re: "(...) the fastest macro lenses for 35mm full-frame photography

Subject: [OM] Re: "(...) the fastest macro lenses for 35mm full-frame photography today (...)" (RANT)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:10:12 -0400
Do you mean Zeiss as a corporate entity?  Or Zeiss in the camera lens
market?  They have fingers in a number of other pies.  When I bought
glasses recently I almost bought lenses by Zeiss.  Ended up with
Crizal Alizé from Essilor, primarily because the nonscratch coating
resists oil and is very easy to clean.

ScottGee1