[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:09:40 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Jón Ragnarsson wrote:

> To everybody. Please chill. If I want flame wars and name-calling, I
> have plenty of internet forums to choose from. I joined this list
> because it seemed rational, civilized and informational.
>
> I say we drop this thread, and get back to talking about Olympus
> cameras. If you think Khen is a phoney, just add him to your killfile.
> (Remember those?)

I think this goes a little deeper than just a simple disagreement over an
issue.  It's about credibility and honesty, both of which are needed for a
community to function.  Without credibility and honesty how can we have
rational, civilized and informational discussions?  We really do need to
flush this issue out but we need to do it without flame wars and name calling.
                                        -mark