[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: Jón Ragnarsson <jonr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:04:04 +0000
To everybody. Please chill. If I want flame wars and name-calling, I
have plenty of internet forums to choose from. I joined this list
because it seemed rational, civilized and informational.

I say we drop this thread, and get back to talking about Olympus
cameras. If you think Khen is a phoney, just add him to your killfile.
(Remember those?)

Sheesh!
J.

http://jonr.light.is/