[OM] Re: "(...) the fastest macro lenses for 35mm full-frame photography

Subject: [OM] Re: "(...) the fastest macro lenses for 35mm full-frame photography today (...)" (RANT)
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:48:47 +0200
Ok, the press release is a bit tendentious, but that's how press releases
are.

To be perfectly honest, I am actually pleasantly surprised by this news. The
more quality glass for film cameras the better is my motto.
Is Zeiss moving into a position as a 3rd party lens manufacturer? Not too
strange; the've lost a market with Kyocera going belly up in the camera area
and stopping the Contax brand. Wonder if they'll move to other mounts as
well...

Bart