[OM] Re: Totally OT. Old rockers still rock

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally OT. Old rockers still rock
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:07:03 +0100
Against The Wind
Beautiful Loser
Like A Rock
Live Bullet
Stranger In Town
The Distance

All on vinyl. My favourite tracks are on Stranger In Town (We've Got Tonight
and Famous Final Scene) so I decided to buy it on CD. It was still selling
full priced so I waited and waited and waited for what I thought would be
the inevitable price drop. It never came and nearly 20 years after its
original release I paid £14.99 almost as heartbreaking as 'The Famous Final
Scene'.

--Graham