[OM] Re: Whither Khen?

Subject: [OM] Re: Whither Khen?
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:55:27 +0800
He's alive. He's watching and reading what all of you have been saying and
writing. A considerable amount of mail messages here were forwarded to big
daddy in Shinju-ku because he has just about given up explaining what
Olympus has been trying to do. So he stays on the sidelines and just watch.
He will jump in when the water's nice and warm.

He's appreciative that there are people who sense his absence.

K.

On 29/09/06, Jeff Keller <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> He's probably involved with a c*non but she's doesn't have the slender
> figure and elegent looks of an OM, so he's hiding in shame.
> -jeff
>
> On 9/28/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > You need to pay attention, Scott, for he was here as long ago
> > > as the end of last week (see below).
> >
> > I have the feeling that somebody took his email away...
> >
> > AG

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Khen Lim