[OM] Re: no longer blinded by the blissful light

Subject: [OM] Re: no longer blinded by the blissful light
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:49:56 -0400
Never used a Minolta A1, eh?  Or even the much older Nikon 800.  Both
work like a charm.  The A1 makes a superb external meter except that it
doesn't do flash in real time.

Amazingly, I've never evaluated the accuracy of the 5D or even used the
spot meter yet.  90% of the time it's being used with an external meter
and mostly with flash.

Chuck Norcutt