[OM] Re: Olympus 11-22mm / f2.8-3.5 digital zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 11-22mm / f2.8-3.5 digital zoom
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:37:26 -0400
You can start here with PanoTools and a brief tutorial on using a subset
of PanoTools for barrel distortion correction.
<http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/Image_Techniques/Barrel_Distortion_Correction_01.htm>
PanoTools is a freebie that provides the basic engine for panorama and
other image manipulation software.

Or you can use PTLens <http://epaperpress.com/ptlens/index.html> which
costs $15 but has a free trial version.  Also does vignetting,
perspective and chromatic abberation.  Used to be free.  Operates from a
lens database.  Service includes calibration assistance for your lens to
be added to the database if it's not there already.  All Oly 4/3 lenses
are in the database already.

Waiting to see the corrected version...
Chuck Norcutt