[OM] Re: I ain't got my panties balled up about the e-400, yet . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: I ain't got my panties balled up about the e-400, yet . . .
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:05:30 -0700 (PDT)
A disappointed Olympus customer could look at any of
the competitor's bodies and end up in 7th heaven.

If Olympus intro's a 10mp E-3 with a $2000 - $2500
price tag....I would expect that most Olympus user's
will opt for something else.

Tell ya what...the P*ntax K10d is looking good right
now! I am very seriously thinking about switching down
the road.

I wrote to Sigma to ask about a release date for their
new lenses and still no definitive answer on release
dates.

I like Khen's suggestion about a petition or someway
to get noticed by Olympus!

http://mail.yahoo.com