[OM] some Quebec shots

Subject: [OM] some Quebec shots
From: Russ Butler <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:44:30 -0400
Last week, my wife and I took a ride up to the North Coast of the St.
Lawrence. Here are a few shots from around a lovely place, Pt des Monts,
near Godbout, Qc.

This time an OM-1 that had been recently CLA'd, & was carried uncocked,
stood up to the rigors of motorcycle travel. (Some may recall the OM
failure on our Alaska trip.) I only carried 2 lenses, a tamron 28-800
3.8-5.6 171A and an old vivitar 17-28 4-4.5. I have faster lenses but
not enough room :-( These were taken with the tamron on fuji 400 print film.

http://nfs.nfshost.com/pics/6I06R1/22.HTM

http://nfs.nfshost.com/pics/6I06R2/05.HTM

http://nfs.nfshost.com/pics/6I06R2/21.HTM

http://nfs.nfshost.com/pics/6I10R/08.HTM